Saturday, August 21, 2010

one sheet wonders

I was on one of my groups recently and saw the term One Sheet Wonder - and didn't have a clue what it was. Over to my favourite websites Google and   Splitcoast stampers and typed in OSW and WOW the light went on. I make cards for my local hospital foundation and because I've been away they've run out of everything. I thought I'd make a start with baby cards and take it from there. Having done my first one I'd be a little more adventurous next time. But the main drawback can be that you get bored repeatedly using the same pattern - as you can see I got 13 cards out of one 30x30 cm sheet of paper. Next one i intend cutting the paper, then getting the basic components together and making them up as I feel urge. Christmas cards should be a easy peasy. Thanks for stopping and having a look. Feel free to comment.











Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment