Saturday, March 24, 2012

ATC swap

Well after quite a few years I have finally bitten the 'bullet' and joined in my group's ATC swap this year.  Rather than two identical ATCs going to two different partners it is a series of two ATCs going to the one person. And while it does have me scratching my head I am enjoying the challenge. I still have a long way to go to catch up to some of the girls who do amazing work.


Here is my take on a stamped/collaged theme that recently arrived at my partner's letterbox.

The back ground is Asian themed and all the stamped components were RAK'd to me some years ago - sadly I don't use them often enough. The men are stamped onto the background, then onto lighter coloured Asian paper (I got a gorgeous stack from Fox Collection). I then heat embossed the red stamp and the coins are simply stickers. I had originally intended the two men to face each other but think this works better. I call them the judge and the thief.

My next ATC challenge is a shaped one. Scary!

2 comments:

  1. beautifl work julie. i love it and i love it more that its mine to keep! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ATC's- I had to drop by to say hello!

    ReplyDelete